Kings Park Surgery is based within Harold Wood Polyclinic and we have been looking after the people of Harold Wood since September 2010.
We offer a wide range of appointments including:
- E-consultations via the practice website
- Daily GP telephone triage calls
- Daily Advanced Nurse Practitioner ( independent prescribers ) clinics for minor ailments
- Chronic disease clinics with our GP’s and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Pre-bookable GP appointments
- Pre-bookable practice nurse appointments
- Extended hours Saturday surgeries
- Extended hours access to Havering Hubs – please call 0203 770 1888 to book ( available evenings and weekends )
Kings Park Surgery offers the following online services:
- Booking appointments
- Requesting medication
- Viewing own medical records
Our dedicated and friendly staff provide high quality care for all. Please explore our site using the links where you will find information about the services we offer our patients, our opening times and contact details.
WHEN USING THE POLYCLINIC YOU MUST INPUT YOUR CAR REGISTRATION IN THE TERMINAL AT RECEPTION OR YOU WILL INCUR A FINE
Please be aware that all surgeries in Havering are closed on the first Tuesday afternoon of each month due to staff training. The walk in centre will remain open.
Havering Hub – If you are registered with a Havering GP you can access the Havering Hub.
•Monday -Friday 18:30-22:00
•Saturday and Sunday 08:00 – 20:00
The aim is to improve access to GP led services through a single unit, outside of contracted GP hours and to provide extended primary medical services in a safe environment for staff and patients.
A patient journey through the system will see the patient calling NHS 111, being triaged and, if appropriate, offered a face to face urgent appointment with a GP. The patient will receive an allocated time slot and be booked in by 111. When they arrive at the HUB site they will be greeted by a receptionist and seen by the GP. Patient details will be recorded on a template and sent to the patient’s own GP by 9am the next morning so that the registered GP is aware.
If you have a minor illness please speaks to your local pharmacy who may be able to assist.
How the NHS uses your information
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone.
The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at reception for a copy of the leaflet ”How information about you helps us to provide better care.”
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Kings Park Surgery in the last financial year was £40,488.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 3 full time GPs, 4 part time GPs and 4 locum GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.8
- Dr Gurbaksh Badial - Lead Medical Director
- Michelle Luckin - Nurse Practioner and Lead Nurse
- Anita Gann - Independant Nurse Prescriber & Practice Nurse
- Mary Smith- Post Operative Nurse
- Carol Furlong - Nurse Practioner
- Swee Clare - Nurse Practioner
- Kerry Dimond – Health Care Assistant
- Sue Shepherd - Senior Practice Operational Manager
- Craig Moore – Reception Supervisor
- Ann- Marie Halls – Receptionist
- Didier Djaoud – Receptionist
- Sandra Lloyd – Receptionist
- Marrion Carrol – Receptionist
- Olivia Faux – Receptionist
- Katie Matthews - Receptionist
- Caroline Lloyd - Receptionist
- Emma Barnes - Receptionist
- Lisa Dench - Receptionist
- Alison Clarke - Receptionist
- Ciara South - Receptionist