Booking appointments at our surgery
If you are registered with the practice and wish to book an appointment please call the practice on: 0300 300 1573.
Registered patients are able to book appointments the following appointments:
- Daily GP Telephone Triage appointments ( the GP has the ability to call patients in to be seen later in the day if required )
- Daily minor ailment clinics with our advanced nurse practitioners
- E-consultations via the practice website – now available for children
- Pre-bookable GP appointments
- GP and advanced nurse practitioner lead chronic disease management clinics
- Daily Practice Nurse clinics
- Extended hours Saturday surgeries
- Evening and weekend appointments in the Havering Hub – please call 0207 820 0171 to book an appointment.
You can also register for our online booking service, please speak with a member of our reception team to arrange.
If the appointment is for a patient with dementia please inform our reception team when booking the appointment.
If you are Walk In Clinic patient please come and book in with our reception team on the day.
Can’t come in for an appointment? Consult our GPs online
The online consultation service lets our registered patients request feedback and medication from our GPs by filling out a simple questionnaire. Your GP reviews your answers and we get back to you by the end of the next working day.
Booking appointments online with EMIS PatientAccess
EMIS Access allows patients to communicate with the surgery via the internet. Patients can book and manage their appointments online and also request repeat medication. Please click on the link on the right.
EMIS Access also allows you to order repeat medication and update your details.